Warning...

More items coming ...soon !!

History

The name of our community : « New Alliance » comes from the Bible. It is a reference to the institution of the Eucharist on Maundy Thursday – the celebrated alliance between God and every one of His children.

Luke 22:19-20 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Hebrews 8:10 (New International Version) 10This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Works to continue:


There is still a lot to do… : telephone installation, the construction of more cells, a workroom, a fruit storehouse and a wash-house (see the project and the offer of support).

The next part of works is evaluated for 400 000 €

You can deposit your gift to


"Association des Amis des sœurs de la Nouvelle Alliance (A.S.N.A.) by a bank payment:

CREDIT MUTUEL - Mortagne au Perche (France)
IBAN number FR76 1548 9048 5600 0628 4360 196"

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

soeurs de la Nouvelle Alliance English version Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template